[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” countdown_end_type=”date” font_color=”#000000″ hide_on_mobile=”show” redirect_url=”” end_date=”01-07-2021 00:00″ start_time=”1621730090″ end_time=”0,1,1″ action_end_time=”show_text” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ]Expired[/wpdevart_countdown]
University of Cincinnati USA Opens International Bearcats Everywhere Scholarships – 2021-22 for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Graduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Cincinnati . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Jul 2021.
International Bearcats Everywhere Scholarships- University of Cincinnati USA is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at University of Cincinnati.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The University of Cincinnati will cover tuition-fees to the successful candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.
International students are eligible to apply.
An overseas applicant will be considered for the grant on the basis of the following requirements-
- Incoming or current students at Uptown (main) Campus, UC Blue Ash Campus, or UC Clermont Campus
- Unable to come to the U.S. this Summer Semester 2021
- Received fewer Awards than the non-resident surcharge rate
Students should apply soon after registering for summer classes. All interested participants can follow these steps in the following manner:
- Log into your Catalyst account
- Select the tile “funding search.”
- Complete and submit an application
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit their language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of their transcripts or degree certificate.
- Admission Requirements: For studying a bachelor or graduate degree program, the participants need to check their entry requirements asked by the university.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to show the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.