Nottingham Trent University, UK Opens Indonesia GREAT Scholarship 2021-2022 for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Nottingham Trent University . The deadline of the scholarship is 30 Jun 2021.
Indonesia GREAT Scholarship at Nottingham Trent University, UK 2021-2022 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at Nottingham Trent University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The successful scholar will receive the award amount of £10,000 to complete their postgraduate studies at NTU in the United Kingdom.
Indonesian nationals are eligible to apply.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Indonesian students
- Applicants must be freshman admitted in the postgraduate degree
To grasp the opportunity, aspirants must enrol in the postgraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you have to complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a comprehensive personal statement that highlights your skills and explains your motivation for applying for the course in question; stick to the 4,000-word character limit. You can upload additional documents if you have more you need to say.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have Four-year Diploma IV (D4) or Four-year Bachelors degree – Sarjana 1
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you have the language skills you need to succeed right from the start.