Global Leaders scholarship – University of Bath UK is open for Worldwide College students . The scholarship permits Masters stage programm(s) within the subject of Engineering, Designing, Humanities, Social Sciences, Science taught at College of Tub . The deadline of the scholarship is 20 Jan/27 April/17 July 2020 (Annual).
The International Leaders Scholarship is awarded on the idea of educational excellence, distinctive communication and interpersonal abilities, and future management potential. Candidates ought to display glorious group working abilities and have a powerful imaginative and prescient for the long run.
45 x £5,000 scholarships are available across the Faculty of Engineering & Design, Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences and Faculty of Science. The awards are available for full-time taught master’s courses and can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees. If you hold an offer for a master’s course in the School of Management, you can find scholarship information on the School of Management master’s site.
Global Leaders scholarship – University of Bath UK is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Bath.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Social Sciences
- Scholarships worth £5,000 each, to be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
- The fee waiver is applied to your first year of study only.
- There is no cash alternative to a fee waiver.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred and are for the 2020/21 academic entry year only.
Students of all nationalities are eligible.
- must hold an offer from the University of Bath for a full-time taught master’s course for entry year 2020/2021.
- The course must be based in the Faculty of Engineering & Design, Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences, or Faculty of Science.
- This scholarship is open to applicants of all nationalities (UK, EU, and International applicants).
Applications for this scholarship are open. To apply, you must complete the University of Bath scholarship application form using your application tracker. We will ask you to complete 3-5 questions as part of the scholarship application process. You can apply for this scholarship once you have an offer to study with us.
- Apply by 20 January 2020 for a decision by 14 February 2020
- Apply by 27 April 2020 for a decision by 21 May 2020
- Apply by 17 July 2020 for a decision by 07 August 2020