University of Sheffield UK Opens Undergraduate Merit Scholarship – UK 2021-22 for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Sheffield . The deadline of the scholarship is 17 May 2021.
University of Sheffield Undergraduate Merit Scholarship, UK 2021-22 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Sheffield.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The University of Sheffield will provide the award of up to 50% waiver on tuition fees to the highly motivated student through the International School of Choueifat Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.
International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
To become eligible for the award, applicants must have to follow the following given criteria:
- You must be currently studying at an International School of Choueifat institution in one of the following countries; Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman
- You must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree programme at the University of Sheffield before you can apply for this application .
- Your degree/foundation programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2021. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all March programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for any undergraduate financial aid.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
Aspirants can apply for the studentship via an online portal.