Transform Together Scholarships – Sheffield Hallam University UK is open for International Students, European Union Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Sheffield Hallam University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2021–22. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
Transform Together Scholarships – Sheffield Hallam University UK is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at Sheffield Hallam University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Scholarship Benefits:A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
International and European union students (non-uk) are eligible.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
- be self-funding your studies
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Read the full eligibility criteria at the official website.
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for September 2021 and January 2022, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2021 for courses starting in September 2021 and 1 November 2021 for courses starting in January 2022.